Welcome to UK Immigration Services
We specialise exclusively in UK Immigration and Nationality Law. We are regulated by the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner(OISC) at the highest level.
Immigration law is complex and with the rules constantly changing we strongly recommend that you use specialists to support and represent you from the start.
Call us now for an honest opinion of your case, possible costs and options.
What We Can Do For You
- Hold a face to face, Skype or telephone consultation with you to fully assess your circumstances.
- Advise you on possible options and probabilities of success.
- Advise you on the process, requirements and supporting documentation.
- Prepare your application with the recommended supporting evidence.
- Prepare witness statements, statutory declarations, affidavits and skeleton arguments (as applicable).
- Prepare a cover letter in support of the application, highlighting how the requirements are met by referring in detail to policy and case law (as applicable).
- Brief you for appeal hearings.
- Prepare bundles for appeal hearings.
- Work with professionals such as doctors, psychiatrists, barrister and country experts to provide supporting reports.
- Represent you at appeal hearings.
- Update you on the progress of applications and advise on deadlines.
- Prepare legal submissions (as required).
- Submit appeals to the First Tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal.
- Draft and serve a Pre-Action Protocol prior to Judicial Review
Why choose us ?
- 15 years experience resulting in high success rates.
- Our experience means we succeed where others have failed.
- We have a strong reputation and impressive track record with supposedly 'hopeless' cases especially with Appeals where we succeed 95% of the time.
- We have represented hundreds of clients at British High Commissions/Embassies abroad and at Immigration Appeal Tribunals.
- Realistic fixed fees made clear from the start.
- We don't offer false hopes. We give clear and honest advice from the start.
- 80% of new clients come from referrals demonstrating the quality of service delivered.
- 90% of prospective new clients who invest in a consultation with us instruct us to represent them.
- The quality and professionalism of our paperwork has often been commented on by immigration judges and officials.
- Our company has been recommended by entry clearance and immigration officers.
- Commitment to our clients, friendly and helpful staff.
- Strong testimonials, take a look at some of those listed here.
- We are members of the Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants(JCWI) who campaign for justice in immigration and asylum law.
- Easy to find, 10 minutes from Heathrow Airport and 45 minutes from Central London.